Please use the search box below to locate delinquent property tax information. You will need to search by ADDRESS OR PARCEL NUMBER (also known as: property number or pin number).
TIPS when searching for delinquent property tax information:
- The delinquent tax database is updated weekly. Your payment will reflect online only after if has been updated.
- Your parcel number is a ten digit number.
- The property information will not appear if all taxes are paid in full. The database below only shows delinquent taxes on parcels.
- If applicable don’t use the county code (13) in front of the ten digit parcel number.
- When searching by parcel number, you must use the appropriate dashes in between the numbers. For example: the City of Battle Creek ten digit parcel number would resemble: 1234-56-789-0 and all other townships, villages, and cities ten digit parcel number would resemble 12-345-678-90. Notice the difference in format between the dash-marks; you must use the appropriate dash marks when searching by parcel number.
- There may be multiple parcel numbers per one mailing address, if applicable please verify if additional lots share the same parcel number.
Last Updated 06/07/2013
Delinquent Tax Search