The Court allows credit card payment on line utilizing Government Payment Service, Inc. (GPS). GPS collects a service fee for all GPS credit card payments.
If you have been sentenced to pay a fine and cost and the following applies:
- You were given time to pay.
- You are making payment on or before the due date on your time to pay slip.
- You are making full payment of the amount written on your time to pay slip.
You will need the following information:
- Defendant name as written on time to pay slip
- Amount Due
- Case Number
- Charge or violation
- Date of birth
- GPS will process payment to the 10th District Court immediately.
- The Court will receipt payment on the next business day.
- If you are unsure of the amount due, or the case number, please contact the court at 269-969-6678.
- Incorrect payments will not be accepted by the Court. It is the responsibility of the individual making a payment to verify receipt of the payment with the Court.
If you want to make a credit card payment on line and the time to pay date has passed, call the court at (269) 969-6678 to explore your options. It may still be possible to make a credit card payment on line, be advised that the original fine and cost has likely increased due to failure to fulfill sentence when ordered.