Protect yourself and your community from getting and spreading respiratory illnesses like COVID-19 (Coronavirus). Everyone has a role to play in getting ready and staying healthy.
Last updated: 10:20 a.m., Wednesday Nov. 25, 2020
|Total Laboratory Confirmed
|Total Hospitalizations*||Total Deaths|
Note: Total Hospitalizations data is cumulative.
|Current Lab-confirmed COVID-19 Persons in Hospital Beds||Persons Released from Isolation Orders||Persons Released from Quarantine Orders|
Notes: Current persons in hospital beds reflects the most current number of laboratory-confirmed cases of COVID-19 presently being treated in Calhoun County facilities.
Persons released from isolation reflects laboratory-confirmed COVID-19 patients who has been monitored by CCPHD and released in accordance with CDC guidance.
Persons released from quarantine reflects those who were in close contact with confirmed COVID-19 patients who have been monitored by CCPHD and released in accordance with CDC guidance.
Click for Calhoun County's COVID-19 Dashboard (Visit the mobile version)
Sign up to receive all Joint Operations Center communications
- JIC Briefing: Holiday gathering recommendations, PPE distribution, Supporting local restaurants (11-18-20) | Watch video with this information
- JIC Briefing: Health Officer guidance, testing instructions, government closures (11-13-20) | Watch a video with this information
- Press Release: Public Health Department Prioritizes Contact Tracing (11-12-20) | Watch a video with this information
- Live Joint Information Center Zoom Briefing (10-28-20) | Watch a recording of this briefing
- Press Release: COVID-19 Outbreak in Calhoun County Jail (10-26-20)
- JIC Briefing: Voting safely, flu shot clinics, and volunteer opportunities (10-22-20) | Watch a recording of this briefing
- Live Joint Information Center Zoom Briefing slides (10-14-20) | Watch a recording of this briefing
- JIC Briefing: Halloween Activities in Calhoun County (10-7-20)
- Press Release: City of Battle Creek Reports Four Positive Cases (10-5-20)
- JIC Briefing: Recent surge information, COVID-19 assistance from the state (10-5-20) | Watch a recording of this briefing
- Live Joint Information Center Zoom Briefing slides (9-30-20) | Watch a recording of this briefing
- JIC Briefing: Avoiding family gatherings, State resources available, Homeless Shelter update (9-24-20) | Watch a recording of this briefing
- Live Joint Information Center Zoom Briefing slides (9-16-20) | Watch a recording of this briefing
- JIC Briefing: Surge of positive cases in Calhoun, back to school, Springfield update (9-10-20) | Watch a recording of this briefing
- JIC Briefing: PPE Grant Opportunity Available and Albion COVID-19 testing (9-3-20)
- JIC Briefing: COVID-19 Testing in Marshall, municipal updates, September Is... (9-2-20)
- JIC Briefing: Calhoun County Courts, resources for parents, and masks available (8-26-20)
- JIC Briefing: Public Health Department reminder about vaccinations, Battle Creek Transit news, and City of Marshall updates (8-19-20)
- JIC Briefing: Socialize responsibly, back to school, and virtual opportunities (8-12-20)
- JIC Briefing: Testing opportunities in Calhoun, Consumers outage, resources for parents (8-5-20)
- JIC Briefing: Data points to keep in mind, pick up the phone Calhoun County, and a bright spot (7-29-20)
- JIC Briefing: Masks for Vulnerable Populations, BC meetings held virtually (7-22-20)
- Press Release: BCPD Closes to the Public due to COVID-19 concerns (7-17-20)
- JIC Briefing: Mask enforcement, vulnerable population support, and Recycle Center Update (7-15-20)
- JIC Briefing: #MaskUp Calhoun County, City of Albion Operations, Project FRESH (7-9-20)
- JIC Briefing: Holiday weekend and changes to JOC schedule (7-2-20)
Looking for county operations information? Visit calhouncountymi.gov/safestart.
- 10th District Court: email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org, 269-969-6666
- 37th Circuit Court: email@example.com, 269-969-6518
- Probate Court: firstname.lastname@example.org, 269-969-6794
- Friend of the Court: email@example.com, 269-969-6500