Warrant Information

Warrants may be issued for the arrest of individuals if they commit a crime, violate a court order, or fail to appear for a court hearing.

If you believe you may have a warrant for your arrest and want to make arrangements to turn yourself in, you will need to contact the correct court or agency.

Contact Information

If you have a warrant, or believe you may have a warrant, contact the following:
Friend of the Court –269-969-6500
Circuit Court – 269-969-6518
Judicial Enforcement (Court Collections) - 269-969-6713
District Court - 269-969-6666