The Court allows credit card payment on line utilizing Government Payment Service, Inc. (GPS). GPS collects a service fee for all GPS credit card payments.
*ALLOW 4 BUSINESS DAYS FROM RECEIPT OF TICKET.
You may make an online payment if:
- You are trying to make a payment between 4 and 10 business days from receiving your ticket.
- You see the violation listed on the motor vehicle violation fees list.
- Pay location code is 1843.
If you want to make payment after 10 business days, or you are within the 10 business days but do not see the violation on your ticket list on the motor vehicle violation fees list, you must:
- Call the Traffic Division of the Tenth District Court at (269) 969-6692 to obtain the following information for each payment made:
- Defendant name as written on ticket
- Amount due
- Case number
- Charge or violation
- Date of birth
- GPS will process payment to the 10th District Court immediately.
- The Court will receipt payment on the next business day.
- If you are unsure of the amount due, or the case number, please contact the court at 269-969-6692.
- Incorrect payments will not be accepted by the Court. It is the responsibility of the individual making a payment to verify receipt of payment with the Court.