Contact Us Form

Please submit your message to the Calhoun County Friend of the Court by completing the form below.

The Friend of the Court account information is strictly confidential. Specific case information will not be disclosed in an email. Additionally, all requests to change an address, redirect or abate child support must be written and signed by the party requesting the change. Responses to questions will be sent to the email address provided. If you do not have an email address, please call 269-969-6500 for personal assistance with your case. Address updates sent via this page will not update your address. Address updates must be done in writing with your signature. You may send it to 161 E. Michigan Ave, Battle Creek, MI 49014 or fax it to (269) 969-6564.



Address Line 2:

City or Town:

State or Province:

Zip or Postal Code:



Case Number:

Name of Other Party: