Juvenile Home Administration

The Calhoun County Juvenile Home Staff is trained year-round and is dedicated to making a positive difference. They are supportive of the challenges youth face and encourage youth to be successful, law-abiding citizens. The staff is knowledgeable, experienced, and passionate about making positive change in young people's lives. 

Director: Tori Benden, MBA
Assistant Director: Pablo Lerma, BA
Team Leader II-Treatment Program: Aubrey Garner, MA, LMHCA, LLPC
Team Leader I- Detention Programs: Tim Hauxwell, BA
Project Leader: Mic Grigg, BS
Administrative Assistant: Vickie Bloch

We believe, 
  • Every youth we encounter deserves respect and is a worthwhile human being. 
  • Our staff serve as positive role models for troubled youth.
  • All youth make mistakes.
  • Our patience and understanding can make a positive change in youths' lives. 

USDA Nondisclosure Statement

In accordance with Federal civil rights law and U.S. Department of Agriculture (USDA) civil rights regulations and policies, the USDA, its Agencies, offices, and employees, and institutions participating in or administering USDA programs are prohibited from discriminating based on race, color, national origin, sex, disability, age, or reprisal or retaliation for prior civil rights activity in any program or activity conducted or funded by USDA. 

Persons with disabilities who require alternative means of communication for program information (e.g. Braille, large print, audiotape, American Sign Language, etc.), should contact the Agency (State or local) where they applied for benefits.  Individuals who are deaf, hard of hearing or have speech disabilities may contact USDA through the Federal Relay Service at (800) 877-8339.  Additionally, program information may be made available in languages other than English.

To file a program complaint of discrimination, complete the USDA Program Discrimination Complaint Form, (AD-3027) found online at: http://www.ascr.usda.gov/complaint_filing_cust.html, and at any USDA office, or write a letter addressed to USDA and provide in the letter all of the information requested in the form. To request a copy of the complaint form, call (866) 632-9992. Submit your completed form or letter to USDA by:

(1)        mail: U.S. Department of Agriculture
                     Office of the Assistant Secretary for Civil Rights
                     1400 Independence Avenue, SW
                     Washington, D.C. 20250-9410;

(2)       fax: (202) 690-7442; or

(3)       email: program.intake@usda.gov.

This institution is an equal opportunity provider.