At the Binder Park Golf Course, the Jayhawk Open is a golf scramble that benefits the Juvenile Home's EYES Program and its specialized educational activities for youth in this treatment program.
- 9 a.m. shotgun start at the Binder Park Golf Course
- 4-person scramble
- 2- or 3-person teams may participate, and 2-person teams will be paired together
- There will be three divisions: Men's teams, women's teams, and coed teams
- Cost is $75 per player, which includes a meal and gift bag
Register to play
Please send your team name, name of players and t-shirt size, contact telephone number, and deposit to the Calhoun County Juvenile Home (address below)
- Upon registration, please provide a $75 non-refundable deposit for the team.
- Make checks payable to the Calhoun County Juvenile Home
Corporate Sponsorships: These sponsorships help make this event a success every year. The levels of sponsorship are,
- Gold, $350 (4 team members play free)
- Silver, $250 (3 team members play free)
- Bronze, $175 (2 team members play free)
Hole Sponsorships: Any business or individual can sponsor a hole the day of the event for $50. To be a hole sponsor, please send the following information to the Juvenile Home (address below):
- Sponsor name
- Number of holes
- Total amount enclosed for hole sponsorship
Payment for registration and sponsorship should be sent to,
Calhoun County Juvenile Home
14555 18 1/2 Mile Rd
Marshall, MI 49068
Have questions? Contact Project Leader Mic Grigg at 269-781-7221 or via email.