The Marshall Recycling Center will reopen at noon, Tuesday, July 7. Please take note of a few important operational changes:
- Tuesday and Thursday, Noon to 5 p.m.
- Wednesday from 9 a.m. to Noon
- Third Saturday of the month from 9 a.m. to Noon
How we will keep people safe:
- Staff will wear PPE
- Recyclers must wear a mask while their vehicle is unloaded
- Recyclers must remain in their vehicle
- All recycling must be placed in the farthest position available in your vehicle (trunk area or truck bed)
- Volume limited to what would fit in a 96-gallon curbside cart
- Recycling needs to be sorted
- Recycling should be placed in a non-returnable container (bag or box)
- Containers that weigh more than what one employee can lift, will be left in your vehicle
We anticipate that these changes will remain in effect at least through the summer months; however, they will be reviewed and adjusted as necessary. Staff will be practicing social distancing, wearing PPE, and will be following guidance for increased hand washing/hand sanitizer use. You may experience a longer wait time because of our commitment to increased safety during this pandemic period.
Residents can continue to request C&C Landfill recycling center passes on the county website until local government buildings are fully open to the public. Please note that the C&C Landfill will be closed on Saturday, July 4.
Please check our website for updated information, calhouncountyrecycling.com.