Calhoun County Government and the City of Battle Creek have established an Emergency Operations Center (EOC) to coordinate response to COVID-19 in our community. The EOC is a unified command structure, located at the City of Battle Creek's police station and provides a central source of information for residents, businesses, public services, and media to receive information during the COVID-19 pandemic.
Organizations participating in this EOC include,
- Area non-profits and service organizations
- Calhoun County Administration
- Calhoun County Public Health Department
- Calhoun County Sheriff's Office
- City of Battle Creek Administration
- City of Battle Creek Fire Department
- City of Battle Creek Police
Pleas e note: Going forward, the Public Health Department will only send press releases to media about positive COVID-19 cases when extenuating circumstances warrant it. To see the most up-to-date numbers, please visit the Calhoun County COVID-19 Alert Page .