Protect yourself and your community from getting and spreading respiratory illnesses like COVID-19 (Coronavirus). Everyone has a role to play in staying healthy.
Sign up to receive all Joint Operations Center communications
- JIC Briefing: Hospitalizations in Calhoun County, Vaccine Clinic Info, and Holiday Gatherings (12-2-21)
- Press Release: COVID-19 Boosters Available for All Adults (11-22-21)
- JIC Briefing: COVID-19 Vaccinations for Children Ages 5 to 11 Years
- JIC Briefing: Clinics Available For Third Pfizer Dose(9-29-21)
- JIC Briefing: Updates COVID-19 Recommendations (8-18-21)
- JIC Briefing: Updates COVID-19 Recommendations (8-3-21)
- JIC Briefing: Vaccine Information, Mi Shot to Win, Vaccine Ambassadors (7-15-21)
- JIC Briefing: Vaccine Information & Incentives, Face Mask Recommendations, and MIOSHA (6-23-21)
- JIC Briefing: Vaccine Information, Courts Update, and Safety Grant Program (6-9-21)
- JIC Briefing: Calhoun County Vaccine Information , Vaccine Status, Face Mask Order 12-15 (5-26-21)
- Press Release: Pfizer vaccine authorized, available to 12-15 year olds (5-13-21)
- JIC Briefing: Calhoun County Walk-in Clinics , MI Vacc to Normal, Vaccination for 12-15 (5-12-21)
- Press Release: Calhoun County Public Health Department Expands Vaccination Efforts With Local Hospital Partners (5-11-21)
The Calhoun County Joint Operations Center formed March 23, 2020, and has sent unified communications since then. Click here to see all JOC communications.