C&C LandfillLocation: 14800 P Drive N., Marshall, MI
Monday-Friday: 7 a.m. -4:30 p.m.
Saturday hours: 7 a.m.-Noon
Sunday - Closed
Request a recycling pass
C&C Landfill Recycling Center Flyer
Albion Recycling Center
Marshall Recycling Center
Marshall Center reopens on Tuesday, July 7
- Tuesday and Thursday from 12 PM to 5 PM
- Wednesday from 9 AM to 12 PM
- Third Saturday of the month from 9 AM to 5 PM
How we will keep people safe:
- Staff will be wearing PPE
- Recyclers must wear a mask while their vehicle is unloaded
- Recyclers must remain in their vehicle
- All recycling must be placed in the farthest position available in your vehicle (trunk area or truck bed)
- Volume limited to what would fit in a 96-gallon curbside cart
- Recycling needs to be sorted
- Recycling should be placed in a non-returnable container (bag or box)
- Containers that weigh more than what one employee can lift, will be left in your vehicle
We anticipate that these changes will remain in effect at least through the summer months; however, they will be re-evaluated and adjusted as necessary. Staff will be practicing social distancing, wearing PPE, and will be following guidance for increased hand washing/hand sanitizer use. You may experience a longer wait time which is why we are limiting the volume of material each resident can bring per trip and asking residents to put items in containers they do not want returned at this time.
Click here for the accepted materials flyer
Additional Recycling Opportunities:
Center is now closed. Please select one of our other recycling centers. Bedford Charter Township offices have the cards that are required for using the C&C Landfill recycling center.
27052 R Dr. N., Albion, MI
Third weekend of each month
Please note, if bins are full, do not leave material on the ground. Click here for acceptable materials [One Weekend Flyer].
Calhoun County Community Development Department
315 W. Green St.
Marshall, MI 49068
Office Hours: 8:00am – 5:00pm, Monday through Friday